The practice is open again to patients and functioning in line with the Government’s guidelines. The risks associated with the pandemic are far from over and so, as we return to daily life, additional measures will need to be taken to ensure everyone’s safety.
We have introduced new opening hours to aid adherence to protocol:
Monday to Thursday: 09h30 to 16h30
Friday: 09h30 to 13h30
We have always enforced the most thorough infection control and disinfection protocols with the safety of you and our staff as our primary concern. These have now been refined to specifically address the risks associated with Covid-19 so that your visit to the practice will be as smooth, efficient, and safe as possible:
– You will be asked a series of screening questions to ensure that it is safe for you to visit the practice.
– Fees will be time-based excluding laboratory charges for crowns, veneers and other prostheses. They will be discussed when you are making your appointment.
– Dentists, hygienists, and nurses will don appropriate personal protection wear for every appointment. Unfortunately, this renders a ‘casual pop-in’ appointment unworkable. On the upside, we expect that appointment books will run more efficiently.
– Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the designated time.
– Please come alone if possible, with as few personal possessions with you as possible.
– You will be asked to clean your hands using the hand sanitiser at the entrance.
– We request that you wear a mask and gloves whilst in the building. These will be provided for you.
– Please observe the recommended social distancing regulations. To this end, waiting room capacity will be reduced to 3.
– You will be called up to the dental surgery as swiftly as possible.
We will continue to adjust these new protocols as necessary and keep you abreast of our thoughts and intentions as well as the relevant guidance that we receive.
All the best and keep safe
Rosslyn Hill Dental Clinic